- Miss Aubrey is a character featured in Dance Central, Dance Central 2, and Dance Central 3. She is a member of Lu$h Crew with Angel.
|Retro Fitted||Crew Look||Street Style||DCI Agent||DC Classic|
Miss Aubrey's playable outfits in Dance Central 3.
|"Can't Get You Out Of My Head"||Kylie Minogue|
|"Disco Inferno"||The Trammps|
|"Don't Cha"||The Pussycat Dolls ft. Busta Rhymes|
|"Fire Burning"||Sean Kingston|
|"Funky Town"||Lipps Inc.|
|"Hello"||Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette|
|"I Will Survive"||Gloria Gaynor|
|"Last Night"||Diddy ft. Keyshia Cole|
|"Real Love"||Mary J. Blige|
|"Round & Round"||Selena Gomez & The Scene|
|"Straight Up"||Paula Abdul|
|"Super Freak"||Rick James|
|"The Edge Of Glory"||Lady Gaga|
|"What Makes You Beautiful"||One Direction|
- Character Selection
- "Hello, you've reached Miss Aubrey. If you're calling to apply for the open position as my friend, please leave detailed information about yourself and why you think you're good enough to hang out with me. Ciao."
- "Hello there, you've reached the private line of Miss Aubrey. If it's Emilia calling to prank me again, it's not funny. If anyone else, leave a detailed message, thank you."
Dance Central 3
- 0-2 Stars
- "Bless your heart. You're trying sooo hard."
- "Not bad. Not, like... 'Aubrey' good, but– still..."
- 3-4 Stars
- "It's all about those finishing touches now, isn't it?"
- "So... that was actually kinda hot."
- "I'm glad to know that I can take you places."
- 5 Stars
- "Two things: That was amazing, and where did you get those shoes?"
- "How major was that? You're just so fabulous."
- "Finally, someone on my level. No offense, Angel."
- "So, I'm thinking I love this. ALL of this."
- Dance Battle
- Miss Aubrey (along with her crew partner, Angel) is not the default character for any song rated higher than the "Legit" (5/7) difficulty.
- She specializes in ballet type movements as seen in her victory animation sequences. This supports her statement of being "classically trained".
- She enjoys intellectual stimulation, horseback riding, fencing, all forms of dance.
- Her bloodtype is AB positive.
- Her "guilty pleasure" is a movie titled: A Single Gal in Perugia.
- The decision to give her red hair was inspired by a Blyth doll on Matt Perlott's desk.
- To complete Aubrey’s prepster persona Hellion and the writing team added “Miss” to her name to convey the more formal terms of address that might be present in that kind of environment. The “Miss” helped retain some of the haughty attitude that inspired so much of Aubrey’s original creation.